When you visit SWITCH next, Things will be different. We have adapted our operation to Government guidelines for a safe night out. Please take a moment to watch our SWITCH guidelines video, and read some of our safety information.
PLEASE NOTE – With Preston now being an area of intervention, You should only visit as part of the same family house hold or support bubble.
Our guests and staff safety is of the upmost importance to us, so we want to let you know about operational changes we have put in place for when you visit SWITCH.
1) All tickets to enter SWITCH must be pre purchased on our website. This will speed up the process of entry, and help us manage our queue lines safely.
2) Social distance must be maintained at all times, only interact with people in your family group or bubble. This is to help stop the transmission of COVID 19.
3) Hand sanitiser will be widely available across the venue. Please make sure you clean your hands frequently. Especially when entering and exiting the venue.
4) There will be a number of one way systems inside the venue, including at our bars, toilets and outside smoking area, Please follow the one way systems at all times.
5) We have stepped up our cleaning process inside the venue, with a dedicated cleaning team to keep the venue clean and safe.
6) We will be operating at a reduced capacity, so all 4 rooms will be open every night we operate. Giving guests space to socially distance inside the venue.
7) Additional seating (away from booth seating) has been made available across the venue for seating and relaxing.
8) Guidance on cleaning and social distancing will be displayed outside, at our queue lines, inside the venue on our tv system and around the venue with posters and signage, please take note on entry. It’s for everyones safety.
9) We ask that all visitors please pay attention to our social distancing and safety guidance when they visit us.
We will update our guidance in line with government announcements, so please keep checking back.
Thank You, The SWITCH Team